Hey everyone. I know a lot of people don’t know me, but my name’s Amett. I live in Vancouver, British Columbia, and I live with my partner Curtis.
He seems like a pretty cool guy, doesn’t he? And he’s a cutie, I know. But there was some stuff that went on with our old landlord, and we’re in desperate need of help.
We went on vacation to Prince Edward this winter to go and visit my mum. She paid for his ticket all the way out there and back here. At the time, we were in a semi-stable living arrangement. We were promised that everything would be okay, that we didn’t need to worry about anything. The cats were being looked after by my sister, Chantee, and my older sister was also watching the fish, making sure that they were getting fed. Everyone was fine and dandy. We caught our flight, and were off.
Well, that’s when things got sour.
A few days after we had left (It was about December 22, if my mum’s phone’s correct on the date) that I got a call saying that we were getting evicted. Well, alright. But my older sister also informed me that our fish were dead. Some of these fish Curtis had for over 6 years. He had a bond with them, and so did I.
Well, that night, we had everything sorted out. We had our place to go back to once again, everything had been cleared up…
Well, once again, there was another phone call. This time on the 27th. Our bedroom door was left open (We had a room off of the garage) and the cats were in the garage. I had told John (our landlord) that the door was not to be opened at any time.
On December 31st, Chantee was once again, like usual, back at the house. Door to the room was open, and the cats were missing. And by missing, I mean gone. Curtis and I were still going to be out in PEI for another five days, and that wasn’t a good thing.
We got a note, stating that on January 4th of this year, (Which we had just gotten the note on March 25th) the SPCA went in. Well, what were they looking for? The animals weren’t there.
Our cats, Miss Dakota and Mogoli, weren’t there.
Here’s the e-mail I got back from the SPCA to ask about our cats, when I was finally able to get in touch with them:
Well, months passed, and we were finally allowed to go and get our things— Which had been left out on the yard for people to rummage through. Everything that was worth value (model cars, books, tools, fabric ect) had been taken, and anything that was left was water damaged beyond repair. Curtis had lost so many heirlooms, it’s not even funny anymore. I had lost everything that meant something, and even though it wasn’t much, it still hurts. The reason we weren’t allowed to go over there? I wasn’t allowed on the property because John had filed a complaint about me. But I don’t care that all my things are missing. It’s left a huge hole for us, yes, since we were homeless, and we don’t have furniture or anything like that. What hurts the most is that our cats are still missing. And the worst part of that? We think that John either sold them or is keeping them from us.
Here’s where I’m hoping people can help.
I’ve been in constant contact with the Surrey Animal Resource Center ever since we got back from PEI. But they won’t go out and look for them. We don’t have money to print out flyers, as we’re both on Persons with Disability, and we can’t find work. We’re taking commissions for yarn tails— They range from 5-10 inches and can be hung on a keychain. The price will range, starting as low as $30+shipping. Half of the price (Not including the shipping) will go towards us hiring a tracker, printing flyers, and the transit to get us to and from where we need to be to post the flyers (We live about 2 hours away from the address where the cats had gone missing, and we’re going to need to take a few buses to get to the area).
If you’re interested in a comission, then by all means, please, just contact this blog, or you can even get me at my roleplay blog purificationisprogress. I will also be setting up a PayPal for donations as well, and will update this blog as news develops.
If ANYONE has seen our cats as well, PLEASE, PLEASE don’t hesitate to call me at +1-778-772-5382, email me at email@example.com, contact this blog, or Curtis at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We just want our animals back in our lives. I don’t often beg, but please, please help us.
Guys, I’m signalboosting this. Even if you can’t donate or anything, please, please feel free to just signal boost it. It’s really important that we get the funding to do this, as nobody will help us!
do u rly?
Please pass this on. Please educate those foolish children and weeaboos who (are most likely spoiled) and have no idea what sort of a hellish life being a mangaka in Japan could be…
I JUST SPENT LIKE AN 1 HOUR OF MY LIFE ON THIS, GENIUS
this is legit so sick.
this is AMAZING
EVERYONE DO IT aaaaaaaaa
GUYS, JUST DO IT.
"…This pleases me."
There’s a difference between
The fact that we all know what this means really says something about our social lives
you should all go to your blogs and hover over them
To anyone that cares:
It’s my birthday, but it doesn’t feel like it.
Thank you for your time.
SPIDERMAN WOULD. SPIDERMAN WOULD
Casual reminder that this blog is very inactive currently, and that’s because of drama in this fandom, and I’m really depressed.
at the risk of this going horribly im going to do this
because i’ll regret it
This isn’t going to end well
OK I’m game. Let’s see what I get
I’ve got a baaaad feeling about this.
I got a really bad feeling bout this
Mines actually true
<p>Illyyy I need to name as well and revive my other ships. TwT I need to make a list before going to sleep.</p>
(( WAIT WHAT WHY AM I LISTED I’M VERY CONFUSED——- ))
Rules: If you reblog, have the common decency to request at least one before reblogging. Send me a word (or a few words) and I’ll write something about our characters doing stuff together.
- Rain — I’ll write a fluffy drabble of our characters kissing in the rain.
- Kill — I’ll write a angst drabble of my character violently killing yours.
- Love — I’ll write a drabble of my character admitting they love yours.
- Lust — I’ll write a drabble of our characters making love together.
- Date — I’ll write a drabble of my character taking yours out on a date.
- Defend — I’ll write a drabble of my character protecting yours.
- Fight — I’ll write a drabble of my character fighting with/against yours.
- Death — I’ll write a drabble of my character with yours on their deathbed.
- Mourn — I’ll write a drabble of my character mourning yours.
- Pet — I’ll write a drabble of my character buying yours a pet. (specify what kind.)
- Wash — I’ll write a drabble of our characters showering/bathing together.
- Pool — I’ll write a drabble of our characters swimming together.
- Beach — I’ll write a drabble of out characters at the beach together.
- Sing — I’ll write a drabble of my character singing to yours.
- Snow — I’ll write a drabble of our characters building a snowman together.
- Game — I’ll write a drabble of my character playing videogames with yours.
- Movie — I’ll write a drabble of our characters watching a movie together.
- Shop — I’ll write a drabble of my character taking yours shopping.
- Cook — I’ll write a drabble of our characters cooking together.
- Sleep — I’ll write a drabble of my character snuggling in bed with yours.
Alrighty my dears! It’s time for a i-love-you-all giveaway~
What does that mean? Simple! I’m doing this just because! ♥
' But what do I need to do to get in on this good time? ' You ask? It is quite easy my dear! Let's get started, shall we?
But first, the prizes~! Keep in mind that the purchase can be single or divide into as many items until they calculate the value! If it is over by a dollar or two, I will be more than happy to add it in! ♥
1st place: $50 purchase to any store of their choosing. You’re choice! Just as long as I can pay, it’s all good~ That also must include shipping and handling!
2nd Place: $40 purchase to any store of their choosing. Your choice! Just as long as I can pay, it’s all good~ That also must include shipping and handling!
3rd Place: $30 purchase to any store of their choosing. Your choice! Just as long as I can pay, it’s all good~ That also must include shipping and handling!
4th Place: $20 purchase to any store of their choosing. Your choice! Just as long as I can pay, it’s all good~ That also must include shipping and handling!
5th Place: $10 purchase to any store of their choosing. Your choice! Just as long as I can pay, it’s all good~ That also must include shipping and handling!
6th, 7th, and 8th place: A short drabble written by me to which will be posted and if you’d like it will be handwritten and mailed out for your safe keeping. ♥
We can’t have a giveaway without those things we call rules~:
- You must be following me [ And do not follow for merely the giveaway. I will exclude you if that is the matter, or to prove you aren’t just here for that you need to message me or write me a starter. :T ] After all, this for all you lovely people who have stuck by me~ ♥
- No giveaway blogs please!
- Personal and Roleplay blogs only, please~!
- One Like and One Reblog, so as to be fair.
- You must be okay with providing your name and address and receive in order to complete the purchases and send the drabbles. I want to avoid any problems or difficult situations.This giveaway will be running until April 20th. After that I will be using a random generator to determine the winners~!Enjoy and Good Luck! Once again, thank you for following me and hope we have many more good times. ♥